Project Manager $80,000 jobs in Belconnen ACT
- Lead a team of project managers to deliver schedule.
- Lead a team of project managers and drive optimal performance outcomes.
- To be successful in this role you:
- Management of work packages in support of the project managers.
- Management of schedule work packages in support of the project managers.
- We are looking for a Project Manager who offers experience in managing multiple stakeholders on several different projects concurrently.
- Preparation and monitoring of project plans.
- Work on some really exciting projects within a Government contract.
- PRINCE2 certification will be highly regarded.
$140,000 - $160,000 a year
- They are looking for a Senior Project Manager to provide strong project leadership through all project life-cycle phases.
- NV1 or higher clearance level.
- Maintain and nurture new and existing industry projects and partnerships.
- Build strong, long-term partnerships.
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
$101,955 - $115,005 a year
- Working in the Chief Information Officer Group (CIOG), you will be contributing your expertise to some of the most technically demanding and complex ICT…
$150,000 - $180,000 a year
- The successful candidate will need to have exposure within major construction project management ideally across a diverse range of large scale projects.
$126,577 - $142,494 a year
- Senior Policy Officers/Managers deliver critical legislation, law reform and policy projects and provide high quality, strategic advice to Ministers and…
- Fully competent in project financial management;
- Experience of IT Desktop or other hardware project portfolios;
- Over 5 years of Project management experience;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.