Project Office Support $60,000 jobs in Victoria
Sort by: relevance -
- Delivers support and advice for Facilities Management/Office Services regarding office move planning.
- Provides simple onsite IT support.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$30 an hour
- Project experience/ project management experience including project review desirable.
- Federal Government Project Support Officer job in Melbourne CBD.
- Develop a program to assist support service providers to transition clients to Continuity of Support or NDIS.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- To be successful in this role you will need to have at 2-4 years experience in Project Administration and have intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills.
$45 an hour
- National Government Agency - Continuous Improvement Support Officer.
- Contributing to the centralized support functions of the Organisation.
$45 - $88 an hour
- On offer are a variety of positions from Project Support to Project Officers and through to Senior and Management level roles with each assignment varying in…
- Provide advice and support on technical, operations, professional and administrative activities, practices, procedures and project objectives.
$120,883 - $169,387 a year
- Assist the Office of Enforcement (OOE) to manage their enforcement and litigation expenditure, including providing support with budgeting, financial planning,…
- This role supports the business and the Reward Centre of Expertise in all elements relating to the administration of superannuation and benefits for ANZ and is…
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- Commitment to the continuous improvement approach in the support and development of the organisation and services.
- 3-4 month fixed term contract.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.