Project Portfolio Management $82,000 jobs
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks.
- Strong understanding of business change management.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for planning, and…
- Provide expertise in Agile Delivery management.
- Provide planning support and planning skills transfer to projects that have relatively inexperienced project…
- You will partner with design, technology, and project management to ensure the project meets creative, strategy, and project objectives.
- Net (preferably C#), SQL, XML and package management (e.g. nuget, npm etc).
- The experience to deliver and assist in defining a Test Automation framework and the…
- Ensure the correct adoption of the Group's project management tools and methodologies across each of the projects/program.
- Lead delivery teams to identify, develop and gain delivery outcomes within the portfolio.
- ASAP Start | 6 Month Contract | Extensions optional.
- Good project/program/portfolio management experience.
- Experience with project governance and senior stakeholder management.
- Good communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel and management.
- Coordinate routine aspects of solution development and architecture…
$790 a day
- Delivering and managing a portfolio of data-focused Information Management projects across BRD.
- Strong people management and leadership skills.
We have removed 8 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.