Project Portfolio Management $82,000 jobs
- Producing high quality project reports.
- As a Project Coordinator, you will be accountable for the delivery of work packages and small projects, executing…
$145,048 a year
- The successful applicant will direct a suite of portfolio delivery activities (including financial management, resource management and governance) on behalf of…
- Mobilise and build required capability including the best available resources on contract award, maintaining this approach throughout project execution,…
- Extensive project management and delivery skills, including budgeting, coordinating work priorities, cost control, stakeholder management, subcontractor…
$80,000 - $120,000 a year
- Take responsibility for the end to end management of projects up to $20mill.
- Opportunity to progress to project manager.
- Large pipeline of residential work.
$200,000 - $220,000 a year
- Experience in retail projects is essential.
- 5+ years' experience as a project manager.
- A tertiary qualification in construction management or similar.
- Contribution to capability project management, including planning, evaluation, documentation and delivery;
- Forensic Intelligence (FORINT) is an operational team…
$80,000 - $95,000 a year
- If you have prior government experience within the construction sector, complete portfolio of completed projects or capital works.
- Whats on offer for you?
Anglicare NSW ACT
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- The successful candidate will also play a key role in the project management of re-developments and new developments.
- Applications Close: 18 Dec 2019.
Australian Department of Infrastructure and Region...
$81,015 - $90,804 a year
- Communicate with influence including the ability to prepare written and clearly articulated verbal briefing and advice on the department’s portfolio…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.