Project Portfolio Management $82,000 jobs
- Project related Health, Safety & Environmental management.
- Reporting to the Construction Manager, you will be responsible for fulfilling the project management…
- Team management, leadership and development.
- Assist in the design management process.
- Identify potential delays and mitigate project risk.
- Monitor and analyse group and divisional capital management through a return on capital employed framework.
- With direct links to the Senior Executives, the team…
- Business Management including developing and implementing company policies.
- Formal qualifications in Business Management or similar related.
Department of Home Affairs
$90,400 a year
- Understand ABF, Departmental, Portfolio and government priorities.
- Actively participate in career management (postings and deployments either intra or…
$100,000 - $110,000 a year
- Experience in IT service management including risk management.
- Experience with Project Management using Agile and waterfall methodology (DEV-> TEST->PROD SDLC).
CS Executive Group
- In addition to taking ownership of your own day-to-day workload and responsibilities for project management, you must be willing to work collaboratively and…
Human Capital Management Australia
- This senior functional c position provides consistent high quality and innovative solution leadership to a project team in the area of Projects Portfolio…
- It currently holds significative participation in and manages a global portfolio of operating wind energy projects across the world.
- What you'll get in return.
- This project will help to build your project management environmental portfolio in the market for future career opportunities.
- What you'll need to succeed.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.