Project Portfolio Management $82,000 jobs
$800 a day
- Support the Product Planning Manager with portfolio planning and management activities including prioritisation of projects, development of business cases and…
The Recruitment Company
$130,000 a year
- Manage, support and coach project coordinators assigned to the projects.
- Deep knowledge of Portfolio Management principles, approaches, techniques and tools.
- Maintaining, governing and continuously improving Project Management processes (from forecast bids, through to firm projects to project closure), ensuring that…
- Project management experience and skills, including MS Project, and experience supporting projects within a PMBok, PRINCE2 or similar environment.
$90,000 - $120,000 a year
- Knowledge of change / portfolio management best practice and continuous improvement methodologies;
- Proven experience of managing reporting cycles on large scale…
$100,000 - $110,000 a year
- Coordinate the project status reporting process and assist project teams with reporting and tracking projects.
We have removed 6 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.