Project Portfolio Management $82,000 jobs
- The role will be responsible for administration and reporting of project portfolio progress.
- Manage commitments for all capital projects and be responsible for…
- Experience in the management of projects to meet critical deadlines.
- Lead and support the day to day management of major projects.
- Manage capital projects including project planning, tracking, reporting and cost management.
- 2-5 years' engineering and/or project management experience.
- Extensive project management and delivery skills, including budgeting, coordinating work priorities, cost control, stakeholder management, subcontractor…
- They are currently working on an impressive portfolio of projects from level crossing removal to rail duplication projects in Victoria.
- Working on a large portfolio of brownfields projects, this role will see you working managing upgrade works on structural assets around WA.
$120,000 a year
- This Group are currently expanding their project portfolio, therefore are in need of an experienced Project Engineer with demonstrable experience in Pipelines…
Mcmahons Point NSW
$75,000 - $120,000 a year
- Assist in development of detailed project costings for project proposal.
- Due to a growing portfolio of projects, both domestic and international, we are seeking…
$100,000 a year
- Their diverse portfolio is what attracts Australia's top talent and their flat line management structure is what retains them.
- Managing the OH&S on site.
$70,000 - $100,000 a year
- You will be responsible for all commercial, operational and engineering aspects of the project portfolio.
- Mixed landscape and civil construction projects.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.