Project Portfolio Management $82,000 jobs
$111,473 - $118,095 a year
- Conducting post project or phase reviews to identify project strengths and lessons learned for consideration by other projects.
- What you will be doing.
- Lead and managed project delivery teams for your projects.
- Minimum of 7 years' project management experience in the building and construction industry.
- The Senior Project Manager provides project management experience to designated projects and assignments for a particular client account, property portfolio, or…
- Establish and maintain financial management and control of projects to ensure projects are delivered within budget.
- To be successful in this role you will have:
- This opportunity will see you lead multi million-dollar high voltage power projects through the entire project life cycle.
- Deliver our promise to the customer.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$950 - $1,050 a day
- Core business project management skills.
- Experience on projects related to HR, Remunerations, Reward, or Operational Risk.
$200,000 - $220,000 a year
- Experience in retail projects is essential.
- 5+ years' experience as a project manager.
- A tertiary qualification in construction management or similar.
- In this role you provide leadership and oversight of project management systems for Concept Design, processes and project management people capability, project…
$160,000 - $190,000 a year
- This role is suited to an experienced Senior Project Manager with over 5 years' experience on D&C projects as a stand alone Project Manager delivering a…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Gaining any relevant funding approvals (capital and project OPEX planning and management).
- Project management including accountability for effectively managing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.