Project Portfolio Management $82,000 jobs
You refined by:
$82,346 - $93,713 a year
- Experience in project management or communications.
- Developing and managing project plans, including monitoring, risk management, evaluation and status…
- Based on-site supporting one of our largest portfolios you will act as the main point of contact for site-based training.
- 5:2 roster, FIFO from Perth.
- Extensive experience in project engineering and management with specialist project controls expertise.
- Lead, liaise and mentor project teams ensuring compliance…
- Strong project communications and change management experience across large and complex transformation programs within Financial Crime related programs within…
- This is a 12+ months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
- Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications…
- Knowledge of scheduling & project controls fundamentals.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in project engineering, with site experience.
- Where you will be working.
$97,812 - $116,013 a year
- The role undertakes a range of project management activities including project planning, partner negotiation and milestone reporting for a project, or for sub…
- Management standard across multiple project portfolios.
- Monitor project/program performance in line with the Project Investment Delivery Framework, project…
$91,424 - $96,804 a year
- Experience in budget preparation, project estimation and financial management.
- Tertiary qualification in engineering, architecture or project management and/or…
- Proven ability to apply project management and control principles on major projects and/or portfolio.
- Develop and maintain project forecast and reporting system…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.