Project Portfolio Management $82,000 jobs
You refined by:
- Delivery of current portfolio of business.
- Manage multiple projects at a time, ensuring delivery quality expectations are met within the timelines.
$97,750 - $110,305 a year
- The Project Manager will support the Associate Director in the delivery of the Major Capital Works project, including project initiation phase, project brief…
- A project manager will ensure projects are consistently delivered to a high standard utilising the portfolio and capital management processes.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Capability in utilising online reporting / project management tools (Project Online, Power BI).
- About the role and college / portfolio:
- Proven experience in the management of large-scale offshore operations, maintenance and shutdown portfolios - Strong PM experience (Essential).
Departer - The German Headhunter
- Worldwide experience in managing large scale civil works projects.
- Prepare and present reports for the management on the construction progress.
- Extensive previous senior project management.
- Extensive experience managing large project teams (10+ minimum).
- Experience managing the SWIFT platform.
- Manage capital projects including project planning, tracking, reporting and cost management.
- 2-5 years' engineering and/or project management experience.
- Apply risk and opportunity management to all key decisions for the project.
- You will assist in the management of projects for our client, to ensure that works…
- A mix of design, on-site work, and project management.
- With an expanding portfolio of projects and clients, we’re always looking for motivated, innovative and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.