Project Portfolio Management $82,000 jobs
You refined by:
- May have project lead role.
- Responsible for championing successful delivery of cloud solutions portfolio through effective project leadership and thought…
- A subject matter expert for good governance, investment management and project management across a range of methodologies.
- Working knowledge of management reporting systems and business intelligence concepts.
- Provides ongoing support to team for ad-hoc analysis and projects.
$107,985 - $113,708 a year
- Provide high level consultancy advice on all aspects of capital project management to project governance entities, stakeholders and clients.
- Knowledge of scheduling & project controls fundamentals.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in project engineering, with site experience.
- Where you will be working.
$92,582 - $113,734 a year
- As the Project Manager, you are responsible for coordinating the progress of projects to organisational standards, and ensuring projects are completed on time,…
- Management standard across multiple project portfolios.
- Monitor project/program performance in line with the Project Investment Delivery Framework, project…
- You will provide key portfolio management reporting services to various bodies including the executive project board, leadership team and our audit, risk and…
- Participation in our project management and professional development programs;
- RPS is an industry leader in project and program management throughout Australia,…
TÜV Rheinland Group
- We are active in numerous networks and projects that stand for diversity and equality.
- Our specialists appreciate this versatile portfolio, the exciting tasks…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.