Properties jobs in Camden NSW
Summer Hill NSW
- Any prior experience in conveyancing/property law will be highly regarded but not essential.
- We are seeking an enthusiastic PLT student who is looking to get…
Platinum Property Law
- Reviewing Sales Advices and taking instructions from Clients;
- Liaising with clients and relevant stakeholders to build relationships ;
u&u Recruitment Partners
Macquarie Park NSW
$90,000 a year
- Previously experience in healthcare, aged care, or property would be highly desirable.
- Large FMCG business, sensational results.
- Coordinate services for repairs to tenants property.
- Experience in property/real-estate will be highly regarded.
- Fix-term contract with great staff benefits.
- You will ensure the ongoing stability of the technical infrastructure supporting a range of managed digital properties, making recommendations for further…
- Undertake and manage valuations and negoiations for property acquisitions, inclusing complex matters to enable timely access to property.
Panthera Group Pty Ltd
$20 - $40 an hour
- Panthera Group is a dynamic and innovative group consisting of property, hospitality and retail technology companies.
- An excellent eye for detail.
Strathfield Executive Accommodation
$65,000 - $70,000 a year
- Required an enthusiastic Accommodation & Hospitality Manager to work with our Executive Accommodation at Strathfield. *.
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract.
$450 - $500 a day
- Capstone is a property recruitment specialist operating in the public and private sector.
- As Asset Services Officer you will supervise a small team and provide…
Eagle Eye Property Maintenance
East Hills NSW
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- Eagle Eye Property Maintenance is seeking a qualified Horticulturalist to join our Landscape Maintenance team on a 6 month contract role with the potential…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.