Property Assistant jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
- Frasers Property Australia is a diversified property group, with over 650 staff and active in residential, retail and commercial property, right across the…
- The place for the best property professionals.
- Have at least 1 years' experience in a similar property role.
- Knight Frank is recognised as a leader in property…
- Targeted Question 1 Provide an example of how you have prioritised tasks to maintain a property with minimal supervision (max 300 words).
- Work & Live in one of Australia's most visited tourism regions!
- Great opportunities for growth and development in park management.
- You will bring to the role:
- Proofing and formatting of property reports, submissions and other client documentation.
- This represents a unique opportunity to join an industry leading global…
$93,712 a year
- The purpose of the City's Civic Collection is to preserve the tangible evidence of the civic history and everyday traditions significant to the history of the…
- Our Trades assistant works as part of our Maintenance team and assists our Trades team with the maintenance of premises and associated equipment, maintains…
- We are at our best bringing large-scale and complex structures to life, and we have construction expertise across the entire property sector.
- Sound understanding of the property industry and the commercial property markets.
- A tertiary qualification ideally in property economics or finance.
- Product Education: communicates special features, benefits, fabric properties, usage, and best care instructions.
- Educators at lululemon athletica do just that!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.