Property Assistant jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
Executive Assistant (undo)
$33 - $39 an hour
- $33-$39/hr + Superannuation.
- Quay Appointments are currently recruiting for our local government client an Executive Assistant for their team based in the city…
St Leonards NSW
- Their specialities include development of retail fuel outlets, industrial, storage and retail property development.
- It is based at St Leonard’s.
$75,000 - $90,000 a year
- MAYDAY is proud to partner with an established property development company on a fantastic trajectory for further growth.
- What's in it for you?
$85,000 a year
- Oversee and manage workflow for all property campaigns with the support of an administration assistant.
- Back up property marketing and administration.
- Experience in a similar role within property, facilities, strata or legal is highly regarded.
- This presents a rewarding opportunity for a first-class Executive…
$95,000 a year
- Join this busy Wealth Management firm.
- Support a dynamic Head of Department.
- Be part of a supportive EA network and flex your project skills.
- Previous experience as an executive assistant.
- Work alongside Sydney’s most recognised property company.
- Work for a large property organisation in the Lower…
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.