Property Facility Manager jobs
You refined by:
Facilities Manager (undo)
- Working with Property Managers to produce monthly client reports as required.
- Managing data within the facilities management software.
- Based out of the office in Forrest ACT and reporting to the Senior facilities Manager – Facilities Manager , this role will involve delivering facilities…
Australian Venue Co.
- Are currently on the hunt for a Facilities Manager to manage the maintenance and building services support for all hotels.
- Knowledge of asset life cycles.
$100,000 a year
- Facilities and Property Manager who is commercially driven, eager to learn and work within a small team.
- A professional result driven facilities manager who…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Our Facilities Management Team is regarded as a leader in the provision of facilities management services to some of Australia's most respected institutional…
$110,000 - $118,000 a year
- Reporting to the Head of Corporate Real Estate, you will manage the day-day facilities and property management operations, including contractors for reactive…
- Manage and coordinate the delivery of all Facilities Management services;
- Provide high level facilities management across a portfolio of commercial assets.
$85,000 - $90,000 a year
- Leading Facilities role on the outskirts of Sydney's CBD.
- A company that prides its self on customer service and the ability to manager client needs.
- Facilities Manager – NSW and ACT.
- As our Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day facilities management of Guardians 43 centres…
$90,000 - $110,000 a year
- Ideally 3-5 years Facilities Management experience.
- Management of facilities, ensuring optimal operational performance.
- Salary $90k- $110k + super.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.