You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
Property Group jobs in Victoria
- Work within a collaborative and team-driven work environment.
- 12 month role with opportunity to extend.
- Australian operated business that controls, operates and…
$100,000 - $130,000 a year
- Company secretarial duties for the Group.
- Financial analysis of all portfolio assets, including 4 operating businesses, property holdings, and equities.
Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs VIC
$100,000 - $110,000 a year
- Reporting to the Financial Controller you will work closely with property and project managers across the group.
- Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Our client is a diverse group of businesses focused on the property industry.
- Understanding of consumer patterns in property industry.
- Optimise the group capital structure and manage forward looking treasury matters.
- Build strong relationships with a number of key teams including senior…
- Our client is a leading property development group with several hundred million dollars worth of developments currently across Australia.
$115,000 a year
- My client are a Melbourne Based firm with diverse interests including property, services & technology.
- Experience working in a company or group with different…
- Oversee the annual forecast process for property outgoings.
- Preparation of the group consolidated statutory accounts, and any other required subsidiary accounts…
$65,000 - $80,000 a year
- Leading Melbourne based private development group who deal with a range of Australia's leading consultant practises.
- Exclsuive role to Michael Page.
$135,000 - $145,000 a year
- Privately held development group with a high performing and dynamic culture.
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management, Cost management, Property…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.