Psychiatric Social Work jobs
You refined by:
- OR experience in a specialist undergraduate psychiatric nursing program.
- We have opportunities of both Full and Part Time to work across rotational rosters of…
$68,754 - $87,282 a year
- Our work in this field is internationally recognised.
- Why work in Mental Health at St Vincent’s.
- We work collaboratively with peer workers, consumer and carer…
$32.41 - $46.96 an hour
- Proven ability to work independently and to establish effectively collaboratively working relationships within a multi-disciplinary team and interagency…
$63,681 - $67,868 a year
- The Allied Health Assistant works within the secure psychiatric hospital, James Nash House / Kenneth O’Brien Rehabilitation Unit, which provides services…
- Alfred Psychiatry also works in partnership with relevant local non-government and social support agencies.
- The position involves a rotating shift work roster.
- You must have the right to permanently live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
- This is an exciting opportunity to work in the Eastern Health, Child…
- The Mental Health Service is a complex service that provides psychiatric care and treatment across a large catchment area in Victoria stretching from Swan Hill…
$33.03 - $44.17 an hour
- 02.Do you hold a Chemotherapy Nursing Certificate or equivalent qualification (or be willing to work towards).
- Salary: $33.03 - $44.17 per hour.
Albert Road Clinic
- Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
- We work hard and we work well as a team.
- Experience in the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of severe mental illness and psychiatric disability.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.