Psychiatric Social Work jobs
- 02.Knowledge of the epidemiology, aetiology, assessment, diagnosis and management of individuals with DSM 5 psychiatric diagnoses.
Ramsay Pharmacy Services
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Hours of work are 4pm to 8pm to capture later admissions through emergency.
- Alfred Psychiatry also works in partnership with relevant local non-government and social support agencies.
- The position involves a rotating shift work roster.
New Farm Clinic
- Applications should include a detailed CV, cover letter and two work-related referees.
- The company is recognised for providing excellence in health care and is…
$41.85 - $44.05 an hour
- We are seeking an enthusiastic Mental Health Clinician with highly developed interpersonal skills and a commitment to excellence to work within the Recovery…
- Promote a healthy, supportive and positive work place culture.
- Direct care responsibilites may include the management of complex consumers and family work and /…
- Demonstrated experience working with children and adolescents with psychological disorders and psychiatric illnesses, including behavioural disturbances and…
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team including the ability to create and maintain effective professional relationships with…
- Nursing staff have the opportunity to work in both the 6 bedded PECC unit providing intensive outcome orientated treatment and psycho-social interventions and…
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with young people and their families.
- Melbourne Health is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, ethical…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.