Psychiatric Social Work $61,300 jobs
- We are currently seeking applications for suitably qualified staff with the capacity to work on a casual basis within the department.
- The bank offers the opportunity to work across the Acute, Aged and Residential Units, SECU, CCU and Mother and Family Unit and Community Mental Health Services.
- Ongoing training and professional development in a supported work environment.
- Gain satisfaction from the positive difference that our programs make.
- You will be working with experienced clinicians and enjoy a variety of work across CATT, Triage and EPS (within the Emergency Department).
Peninsula Therapeutic and Research Group
$28.90 - $35.00 an hour
- Ability to work independently with minimum direct supervision.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in assessment using psychiatric rating scales.
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.