Psychology jobs in Geelong VIC
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
- Formal professionally recognised qualifications in Psychiatric Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Social Work or Clinical Psychology.
- We are looking for a positive, enthusiastic, team-orientated Consultant to join the existing multidisciplinary team [Pain Medicine, Psychiatry, Psychology,…
- Formal professionally recognised qualifications in Psychiatric Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Social Work or Clinical Psychology, and APRHA registration where…
- Masters or Doctoral qualification in Clinical, Health or Counselling Psychology.
- Rewarding and varied permanent part time (3 days per week) clinical role…
$85,279 - $96,759 a year
- A graduate or post-graduate qualification in psychology or equivalent.
- Provide high level psychology support services to school age students to improve student…
- Night duty leadership role at Blakiston Oak.
- Grow and develop your talents and capabilities within a supportive supervision structure with professional…
- Bulk billing – 65% of gross billings for VR.
- Minimum guarantee per hour is $165 for the first 12 weeks.
- A renowned practice with a reputed history of service…
- The medical practice focuses on remedying ailments along with the specializations of dermatology, pathology, psychology, dietary advice, and general health…
- The medical practice focuses on remedying ailments along the specializations of dermatology, pathology, psychology, dietary advice, and general health while…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.