Psychology Group jobs in Truganina VIC
Mill Park Secondary College
Mill Park VIC
- For Psychology applicants, specialisation in education and/or developmental psychology.
- Provide direct counselling support and other early intervention services…
- Understanding of behavioural economics and organisational psychology.
- IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand.
Department of Environment, Land, Water and Plannin...
- A PhD and some postdoctoral experience in applied behaviour change or equivalent (e.g. psychology, sociology and economics etc) is mandatory.
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably in social work / psychology or equivalent.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of, and experience in the application of relevant…
- You will support the development of more junior team members through technical training, skills coaching and mentoring, especially those with qualifications or…
- A range of treatment modalities are provided as part of the group programs.
- We offer both inpatient and community treatment, individual, family and group…
$100,375 - $118,510 a year
- Significantly contribute to the discipline of Psychology, with a focus on clinical and/or educational and developmental psychology.
- Staff Engagement: actively consult with practice groups and Professional Business Services teams to monitor staff engagement and culture.
- We support all staff to be their authentic selves at work through Whole Self @ Mercy Health - our network group for LGBTIQ staff and allies.
$67,000 a year
- Managing group behaviours, staff expectations and in identifying skill, knowledge and performance gaps and problem solving in relation to these issues.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.