Public Health $80,000 jobs in Redfern NSW
You refined by:
$110,745 - $122,038 a year
- The division leads a range of functions across financial services, strategic procurement, asset management, corporate services and business improvement to…
- Contribute to positive health outcomes in a unique environment.
- We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of…
- You might work with health professionals to build an understanding and model of health seeking behaviours to inform community activation strategies supporting…
Clinical Excellence Commission Division
$113,735 - $129,658 a year
- The primary focus of the CEC is to promote and support improved clinical care, safety and quality across the NSW public health system, and to meet functions…
- Required: At least 3 years health economics experience in a consulting, industry or academic environment.
- Developing solutions for health economics projects to…
- Interest and experience in public policy.
- An extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks…
$165,042 a year
- Manage and maintain public domain civil asset infrastructure services;
- Unit: CITY INFRA & TRAFFIC OPS.
- Salary: AUD $165,042 per annum plus Superannuation.
$155,000 - $171,000 a year
- Demonstrated working knowledge of primary health care and health equity issues in the Australian context.
- The Associate Professor & Director of HERDU will also…
$35.70 - $53.65 an hour
- You will serve as a critical link to identifying the health care needs of the individual patient and promote health and wellbeing.
- Salary: $35.70 to $53.65.
$98,882 a year
- Be part of a team and workplace committed to providing a safe environment that promotes wellness through mental health training and initiatives, health…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.