Public Outreach jobs in Seabrook VIC 3028
You refined by:
$34 - $37 an hour
- Showcase your customer service skills and passion for public libraries.
- Library Outreach Support Officer, Mulgrave Neighbourhood Library (City of Monash).
$69,029 a year
- Collaborate with external organisations on off-site workshops and outreach programs.
- Conduct and organise tours and public programs related to the exhibitions…
$70,792 a year
- Cheltenham and Northcote locations, close to public transportation, shops, and cafes.
- Case Managers work within an outreach based support model of service…
- It has easy access to public transport centred between Glenroy and Fawkner Train Stations.
- This provides opportunities for students from year 10 through to 12…
- Situated in Richmond, we are close to public transport.
- Clinical Coder - Part Time (2 days/week).
- An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated and…
- This position will perform outreach and centre based across Cranbourne, Dandenong and Springvale sites.
- Monash Health is an impressive organisation of seven…
- Based in Bentleigh with travel between sites and frequent outreach.
- Portable long service leave from other public health services.
- Fixed-term to June 2021.
- Using an assertive outreach model, we work with clients and their families to ensure they have appropriate community supports and connections in place to…
- Mercy Mental Health (South West Area Mental Health Service) is a public mental health service supporting people in south west metropolitan Melbourne with severe…
- Provision of highly skilled clinical assessments, psychological treatments, home-based assertive outreach to facilitate engagement and case management tasks.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.