Public Transport $113,000 jobs
- + Good technical skills, knowledge and experience in transport planning and transport/ traffic modelling and traffic engineering.
- Advanced skills and knowledge in integrated land use planning focussing on public transport and active transport.
- In addition, you should be:
- Insurance, trade & commodities, energy, transport and infrastructure.
- Experience in defending public liability and/ or personal injury and/or professional…
- Providing economics and strategic advisory services to public and private clients, primarily energy, water and/or transport focussed.
- Does that sound like you?
- We have advised on some of the largest and most significant investments in NSW and Australia across a range of sectors, including transport, social services,…
- We offer a supportive and engaging working environment, in a convenient location by St Leonards train station, close to Public Transport as well as cafés and…
$150,000 - $250,000 a year
- Central location with ample public transport.
- Want to be at the forefront of cutting edge automation technology?
- Design and development experience with:
- We’re not in the hustle and bustle of the city but close enough, with public transport nearby.
- Delivery Managers ensure that the complex WiseTech operation…
- The $8.3 billion Sydney Metro North West is Australia’s biggest public transport project.
- The Sydney Metro North West will be Australia’s first fully-automated…
- We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people, and with our office located in a convenient location close to public transport and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.