Public Transport $113,000 jobs
- A privately owned consultancy offering a holistic approach to town and transport planning to a range of public and private clients.
$165,000 a year
- A relevant tertiary qualification, substantial experience in a public-sector, or commercial environment at a senior level;
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE TO.
- UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions.
- Our people improve lives and connect communities through transformative transport, water, built environment and power projects.
- Experience in defending public liability and/ or personal injury and/or professional indemnity insurance claims is essential, and insurance claims handling…
- We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Installation Engineer – CBTC to work on one of Australia's largest public transport infrastructure projects based…
$110,000 - $120,000 a year
- In return you will work in a friendly and supportive team, close to public transport on the southern outskirts of the CBD.
- Southern outskirts of Sydney CBD.
- We provide a comprehensive range of services from policy to service delivery in the public and private sectors contributing to long term benefits for clients…
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and experience in public and private interface is important.
- Providing Infrastructure Advisory and consulting services to…
$500 - $600 a day
- Central location close to all public transport.
- This international operation has an extensive history in Australia with the construction and infrastructure…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.