Purchasing Officer jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
- This is a great opportunity for an experienced Purschasing Officer to join a globally recognised Automotive industry located in Pymble.
$600 a day
- Complete analysis to identify purchasing trends and opportunities for cost savings.
- Our client is the only global company to provide a full range of…
$31 - $37 an hour
- Demonstrated experience in financial purchasing / accounting and document management systems;
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of all goods and services…
Sterling & Wilson Solar Australia
North Sydney NSW
$75,000 - $90,000 a year
- Proven experience as purchasing officer or in a similar role 3+ years.
- Proactively working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that purchasing…
$30 - $35 an hour
- There will be help with purchasing too.
- This is an Accounts Payable role working for a growing organisation for an initial 3 month contract period.
- Maintain files and databases including records management, meeting minutes, drafting correspondence and finance and purchasing.
Total Resource Solutions
$34.85 an hour
- Undertake a range of administrative and business services by undertaking financial, human resource process support, purchasing, vendor management and travel…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.