Purchasing Officer jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
You refined by:
- Our client a Global leader in the energy solutions space, who prides themselves on their high level of service are looking for a Purchasing Officer to join…
APPRECIATING RECRUITMENT GROUP
$27 - $32 an hour
- Audit: existing/expired contracts, existing purchasing processes.
- You will have a background as an Analyst, accounts officer, Accountant, Assistant Accountant…
- You will be responsible for performing general administration duties such as data entry of purchasing requisitions & invoices, filing, typing of correspondence…
$45 - $50 an hour
- People2people are working closely with the NSW Government who are seeking a Project Coordinator to be based in North Sydney for a 8 month contract.
- Exceptional work life balance on offer.
- Our client is a stable Manufacturing business based out of Moorebank.
- Weekly stock and inventory reconciliations.
- Undertake administrative functions, including office procedures, purchasing and records management and ensure compliance of the Division with corporate…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.