Purchasing Officer jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- Stand alone position - no supervisory responsibility.
- Part of a larger international group.
- $80-90K negotiable depending on experience.
- As the lead agency of the NSW transport cluster, Transport for NSW is responsible for coordinating transport services used by over 7.5 million residents, 800…
- This is a great opportunity for an experienced Purschasing Officer to join a globally recognised Automotive industry located in Pymble.
Natures Family Australia Pty Ltd
- We are a Sydney based nutraceutical company looking for candidates to take on the role of Project Support Officer.
- Purchasing materials required for production.
- Managing the procurement of all products, supplies, and services, overseeing responsibility for the purchasing function of the business including the purchasing…
Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport NSW
- An opportunity now exists for a Hotel Accountant to join the Finance team.
- Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the…
- Undertake administrative functions, including office procedures, purchasing and records management and ensure compliance of the Division with corporate…
- B upa Aged Care Australia is he largest private residential aged care provider in Australia with over 9,000 employees providing care and services to 6,500…
$28 - $30 an hour
- Understand the customers and provide advice on purchasing the right products or services.
- Australian owned business offering flexible working hours.
- Provide administrative services including filing, mail receipt and sorting, maintenance of registers, routine purchasing, meeting and event support,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.