Purchasing Officer jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Bupa Aged Care Australia is the largest private residential aged care provider in Australia with over 9,000 employees providing care and services to 6,500…
$31 - $37 an hour
- Demonstrated experience in financial purchasing / accounting and document management systems;
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of all goods and services…
- Coordinate administrative functions to support command/business unit such as purchasing and reconciliation, mail, scheduling of meetings, correspondence,…
- Complete analysis to identify purchasing trends and opportunities for cost savings.
- Our client is the only global company to provide a full range of…
- You will be responsible for performing general administration duties such as data entry of purchasing requisitions & invoices, filing, typing of correspondence…
- Previous experience using SAP or similar system for purchasing, stock management and reporting.
- UGL Unipart Rail Services Pty Ltd (UGL Unipart) was founded in…
$45 - $50 an hour
- People2people are working closely with the NSW Government who are seeking a Project Coordinator to be based in North Sydney for a 8 month contract.
- Demonstrated experience in financial purchasing / accounting and document management systems.
- Are you an experienced Business Support Officer looking for a…
- Contact Penny Cheverall - Executive officer - (02) 8263 6584.
- Complete routine financial transactions and purchasing services, ensuring compliance with…
- Manage invoices, purchasing, processing and expense requirements for the TOMRA Cleanaway CEO and Executive team.
- Work type: Permanent - Full Time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.