Purchasing Officer jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Maintain files and databases including records management, meeting minutes, drafting correspondence and finance and purchasing.
- Reporting to the Purchase to Pay Lead you will be part of the Central Purchasing Team and will be responsible for the handling and resolution of purchasing…
St Leonards NSW
- Show initiative in handing inquiries and redirecting them to the relevant business unit or officer.
- Ashdown is working in partnership with the NSW Government…
Total Resource Solutions
$34.85 an hour
- Undertake a range of administrative and business services by undertaking financial, human resource process support, purchasing, vendor management and travel…
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- Follow up purchasing / supplier queries.
- Work for an instantly recognised Global name.
- Our client is proudly Australian owned, highly successful and well known…
Sydney Olympic Park NSW
- Work with a global, reputable company.
- Experience fun and dynamic company culture.
- Receive competitive remuneration package and employee benefits.
- Work with team members, supervisors, and purchasing manager to develop future purchasing plans and source potential relationships with vendors.
- Experience in financial purchasing / accounting and document.
- Allstaff Australia is seeking a Business Support Officer for the Cleansing and Waste division of a…
- Undertake administrative functions, including office procedures, purchasing and records management and ensure compliance of the Division with corporate…
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.