You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
- Ecommerce start up operating in a billion dollar industry in Australia.
- Greenfield role in a growing development & design team.
- Very Strong HTML & CSS Skills.
$500 - $700 a day
- 6 month contract with possibilty of extension.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Splunk Engineer to work within and develop a busy team…
- Providing support to software tools to enable a modern agile approach.
- Contact Madeleine Silvester at [email protected].
- Also on offer are the following:
- Manage problem identification, system architecture definition, software specification and design, testing and deployment of complex solutions.
- Highly detailed designing of complex software.
- Creating innovative and high end software.
- Strong understanding of software engineering practices.
$180,000 - $250,000 a year
- Ability to write serviceable code (e.g. Scala, Go, Python, Ruby, Java) and comfortable working with and around a professional software development team.
- Previous commercial exposure to statistical software such as Python, Ruby, Splunk.
- Unique opportunity for an APS 5,6 level looking for a new challenge.
- Previous commercial exposure to statistical software such as Python, R or SAS.
- Take the next step in your analytics career.
- A successful Data Analyst will have;
$110,000 - $130,000 a year
- Their software engineering division is relatively young and not constrained by legacy systems, policies or politics.
- Ownership over the technology stack.
- Knowledge of software development and regulated environments.
- Responding to customer tickets; troubleshooting and resolving in a timely manner.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.