Qualified Childcare jobs in Strathfield NSW
You refined by:
$62,040 a year
- The City is a major provider of child care and we are seeking a qualified and experienced early childhood education and care professional to work in our…
$48,735 a year
- We are a major provider of child care and we are seeking a qualified and experienced Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) educator to work at one of our 6 after…
- Childcare Qualified Educator | Hornsby.
- Join the fantastic team at Bird House Hornsby!
- We are looking for an Educator to support the learning and development of…
- The Nest Child Care Centre, located close to Central Station, Paddy's Markets Light Rail Stop and bus stops is a work-based childcare centre dedicated to…
- KU Union Children's Centre are currently recruiting for an experienced energetic, motivated and passionate Diploma qualified educator to join a close knit team…
- KU employs more than 2,500 highly qualified, experienced and dedicated specialist staff, who work in approximately 150 early education services throughout…
- Our experienced and qualified educators provide specialised programs based on the Early Years Learning Framework, including a “Kick Start to Kindergarten –…
- Work type: Permanent - Part Time.
- Location: Sydney - CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs.
- Permanent Part Time - 20 hours per week.
- Work type: Permanent - Full Time.
- Location: Sydney - Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire.
- Permanent Full Time - accrues one monthly Rostered Day Off (RDO).
- The Nest is a work-based childcare centre dedicated to providing quality education and care for children of Commonwealth Bank direct employees.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.