Qualified Fabrication jobs in Rockingham WA
You refined by:
$38.88 an hour
- Our client at BASSENDEAN is currently seeking Boilermakers to work in the manufacturing industry.
- You must have own tools.
- Rights to work in Australia.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a glazing/fabrication environment / Certificate III Glass and Glazing.
- As a Fabricator - Glass & Aluminium you will demonstrate a…
- This is a permanent full time position and the ideal candidate will be trade qualified and experienced in welding and fabrication assembly.
Fastrak Fabrication and Engineering
$38 - $43 an hour
- Must have the ability to read and interpret engineering/fabrication drawings.
- Join Fastrak and become part of the most professional, first class employee…
Canning Vale WA
$28 - $32 an hour
- Trade qualified in welding and/or boilermaker.
- LOOKING FOR A DYNAMIC CAN DO, GET IT DONE ACCOUNTABLE PERSON*.
- High attention to quality and safety.
- Interpret and machine components using engineering fabrication drawings and specifications.
- Our company is a multi-disciplinary service provider to the…
Bibra Lake WA
- TRS Resourcing has been asked to source and screen suitable trade qualified Fabricators for the construction of Truck Trays and Trailers for our clients day…
Hunter Executive Search Consultants
- Prepare 3D model and 2-D fabrication drawings.
- Work for a Well-established Company.
- South of the River Location.
- Provide hydraulic drawings and schematics.
- You will be a trade qualified BMW who can fabricate and weld to a high standard.
- Heavy fabrication is the main workload, and applicants with a background in…
- TRS Resourcing has been asked to source and screen workers to join our client’s team as a trade qualified Estimator.
- The duties of this position will include:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.