Qualified Fabrication jobs in Rockingham WA
You refined by:
Perth WA (undo)
$40.50 an hour
- Our client at BASSENDEAN is currently seeking Boilermakers and Welders to work in the manufacturing industry for the mining sector.
- Working 8 - 10 Hour Days.
- Provide site support to assist with manufacturing, fabrication or construction activities;
- “As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified…
- Qualified with minimum 3 years’ experience in glazing, fabricating, and working with aluminium.
- As a Fabricator - Glass & Aluminium you will demonstrate a…
$80,000 a year
- Boiler making or Fabrication experience desired.
- Minimum 3 years' WA experience as a Qualified Tradesman Plumber, specialising in Maintenance.
- Multiple opportunities currently exist with several of our clients who employ leading edge, highly innovative manufacturing practises, offering a variety of…
- Degree qualified structural or civil engineer.
- You will be responsible for overseeing the fabrication, construction and installation of your solutions.
- Relevant experience working with structural steel and heavy fabrication.
- We are currently recruiting trade qualified and experienced Workshop Boilermakers.
- Interpret and machine components using engineering fabrication drawings and specifications.
- Qualified trade certificate, with the ability to work to Australian…
Hunter Executive Search Consultants
- Prepare 3D model and 2-D fabrication drawings.
- Work for a Well-established Company.
- South of the River Location.
- Provide hydraulic drawings and schematics.
- You will be a trade qualified BMW who can fabricate and weld to a high standard.
- Heavy fabrication is the main workload, and applicants with a background in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.