Quality Assurance Manager jobs
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
- This is a senior role within the Quality Assurance team.
- Provide quality assurance and key insight into ensuring consistent standards are maintained and quality…
- Manager, Claims Quality Assurance & Compliance.
- Knowledge of quality assurance and audit functions and processes.
- Join Australia’s Leading Life Insurer.
$97,200 - $115,800 a year
- This role reports to the Quality Assurance Manager.
- An opportunity for a Quality Assurance Specialist working in the Quality Assurance team has become available…
- Leverage your Business Quality Assurance and Control background.
- Strong understanding of quality assurance frameworks and concepts.
Lindt & Sprüngli
- Quality Assurance experience in an FMCG Food industry environment.
- We are seeking a Quality Assurance (QA) Coordinator to join the team on a 7 month contract.
- A great opportunity has become available for a Quality Assurance Complaints Associate to join our great Baxter Old Toongabbie team, reporting to the Quality…
- Background in Quality Assurance processes.
- A great opportunity has become available for a QA Associate (Product Release and NCR/MPI/EBD System Support) to join…
Metropolitan Field Operations
- Quality Assurance Manager - Central Metropolitan Region, Surry Hills - NSW Police Force.
- Provide high quality advice, reporting and quality assurance services…
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a quality assurance position;
- An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Quality Manager to join our team.
- Reporting in to the Site Manager, the Quality Manager is responsible for guaranteeing quality assurance across the site to protect our consumers, brand &…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.