Quality Assurance Manager jobs
You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
- Provide specialist guidance information to support, systems testing and quality assurance functions to assist in improving procedures.
- Providing quality assurance, verification and validation, release management when required.
- Perform development tasks with direction from direct manager.
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- Global consultancy is securing quality work with the largest federal agencies.
- As Senior Auditor, you will form part of the Assurance and Risk Advisory business…
- Collaborate with internal campaign owners on marketing automation best practices, project scoping, technical requirements and quality assurance testing.
- Working within the strategic marketing team, alongside content creators, project managers and quality assurance specialists, this role is vital in the success…
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.