Quality Assurance Manager $110,000 jobs
- Ensure correct governance and assurance is maintained.
- Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, this role is responsible for the delivery of projects aligned…
- Lead a project from start to finish, working with teammates from strategy, business analysis, development and quality assurance;
- PMP, CSM, PSM, CSPO, KMP;
- Overall management of the Quality Assurance across the project.
- With many exciting projects in progress, our client are currently seeking experienced Project…
$110,000 - $130,000 a year
- Manage quality within projects by determining quality requirements, implementing quality assurance processes, and using review and evaluation to make quality…
- Ensure activities are carried out in accordance with the company’s quality assurance, environmental management and safety management system and other relevant…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Supervision, governance and quality assurance.
- Our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join the company's Systems Integrations group.
$800 - $810 a day
- A new 6 month initial contract opportunity with available extensions is on offer for a Project Manager to join well recognised Government organization based in…
$180,000 - $210,000 a year
- Ideally 8+ years experience on large infrastructure projects and 3+ years as a Project Manager, particularly with DTMR or RMS experience.
$150,000 - $160,000 a year
- Monthly reporting to Construction managers.
- Attractive salary for up and coming project Manager.
- They are looking to strengthen their Melbourne office with an …
We have removed 6 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Be the first to see new Quality Assurance Manager $110,000 jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.