Quality Assurance Manager $110,000 jobs
You refined by:
- Work closely with suppliers on quality programs.
- Technical knowledge on paper/plastic products and quality management systems.
- Consistently deliver accurate and effective data analytics in line with Methodology and quality standards.
- Group Audit & Assurance (GA&A) provide independent,…
New South Wales
$140,000 - $164,250 a year
- Senior Manager, Assurance Standards & Quality.
- Establish and manage an assurance program that monitors compliance with legislative, corporate and ISO 9001 requirements across G4S A&NZ.
- Manage quality management practices of project assurance reviews from scoping through to reporting.
- Leading uplift of the project assurance methodology…
- Knowledge of quality and food safety management systems.
- With an ever expanding market they pride themselves on their quality.
- The major responsibilities are assurance and project management with an expectation to innovate and drive quality improvement by developing new strategies and…
- Achieve quality levels that satisfy our client’s needs and expectations.
- Lead a quality culture; promoting an informed, participatory workplace that continues…
Hitachi Rail STS
- Ensure the organization, scheduling, implementation and monitoring of project RAMS and V&V activities and ensure compliance with project budget, schedule and…
Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs VIC
- Formulation and implementation of quality assurance plans including visual controls and statistical methodologies.
- Superior understanding of quality systems.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.