Sort by: relevance -
Quality Assurance Officer jobs in New South Wales
- Hands on assurance experience gained from an internal control and assurance function, internal or external audit.
- See yourself in our team.
$1,142 - $1,180 a week
- Experience with quality assurance tasks that ensure data integrity in an electronic database.
- BreastScreen NSW Northern Sydney Central Coast is a busy service…
- Demonstrated ability to provide high quality, compassionate care as evidenced by working as a leader & member of the multidisciplinary team, and active…
- Adhere to time frames on Compliance Training and Quality Assurance.
- Manage and move files which require rate reviews to the Credit Support Officers on a daily…
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO 9002 Quality Assurance Procedures Good superannuation, compliance and legislative knowledge.
- Visiting Medical Officer - Reconstructive Urology.
- Sound clinical knowledge in Urology Scope of Practice demonstrated through successful clinical practice in an…
- Post event evaluations for feedback and quality assurance.
- Our client has a diverse portfolio a brands varying from health insurance to pet insurance and have…
Northern NSW Local Health District
$62.75 - $75.82 an hour
- Demonstrated active participation in and commitment to quality assurance and improvement activities.
- “A healthy community through quality care”.
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- Our client is offering a role working in their commercial team to assist with quality assurance and effectively manage all incoming requests for the business.
$65,000 - $70,000 a year
- To ensure that all jobs are conducted in accordance with Quality Assurance System.
- Our client is a global leader in providing total quality assurance, testing,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.