Queensland Government jobs in Australia
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Queensland Government (undo)
- What are we looking for?
- You will be assessed on your ability to demonstrate the following key capabilities, knowledge and experience.
- Officers are required to drive government vehicles, including four wheel drives as a part of their day-to-day and field work.
- Your suitability for this role will be assessed against how you:
- Undertake the day to day facilities and fleet activities including monitoring and responding to…
- Spatial Scientist (Part-time 0.4 FTE)Department of Transport and Main RoadsThe Cairns region in Far North Queensland is one of the fastest growing regions in…
- Department of Employment, Small Business and Training.
- Program Design Quality and Compliance Branch;
- The Department of Employment, Small Business and Training…
- An organisation that connects Queensland through integrated transport systems.
- Jobs in Transport and Main Roads.
- You will be working for:
- Manage TPCH Executive Correspondence to ensure all correspondence is received, actioned and responded to in line with due dates and complies with Queensland…
- Liaise, consult and negotiate with members of the Queensland Police Service, the legal profession, government agencies and the community towards the…
- Act in accordance with the Queensland Public Sector legislative framework and Code of Conduct.
- Monitor the bespoke IT Systems to ensure the integrity of data,…
- Fire Communications Officers are an integral part of Queensland's emergency response, and work in the control room at QFES Communication Centres around the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.