Queensland Government jobs in Australia
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Queensland Government (undo)
Administration Officer (undo)
- You will undertake a diverse range of high-quality administration support services.
- You will have a proven ability to independently prioritise and organise your…
- It's also one of the largest in Queensland, with an estimated residential population of approximately one million people or 23 per cent of Queensland's…
- An administration officer within WTMA is primarily focused on delivering and supporting teams with business administration activities and tasks.
- Provide timely, high level, quality, confidential administrative support service to the Central Queensland Hospital and Health Service (CQHHS) as required.
- This is a Specified vacancy - Applicants will need to provide a reference from a member of an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander community.
- Your organisation – Mackay Hospital and Health Service:
- Mackay Hospital and Health Service has eight hospitals, two multi-purpose health services and two…
We have removed 6 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.