Rail Safety $108,100 jobs
- Ability to comply with occupational health, safety and environmental procedures in the rail industry.
- Metro is a multi-award winning organisation and we pride…
- Knowledge and understanding of rail operating safety procedures.
- Construction management with respect to quality and safety, preferably in the rail environment.
- Experience in operations and maintenance requirements of OHW equipment used in rail environments.
- Discharge all responsibilities in a manner that ensures the…
- Demonstrated working approach to follow work, health and safety and environmental procedures in the rail industry.
- TLIF2080 - Safely access the rail.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Asset Management activities, ideally in a rail, transport or safety critical organisation or maintenance environment.
- This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career and make a tangible impact on Melbourne’s rail infrastructure.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the rail industry.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of testing and commissioning of rail assets.
- Seek continuous improvement in our safety practices and implement the Corporate Safety Plan.
- Demonstrate management and/or a high level of specialised technical…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.