Rail Safety $112,300 jobs
- Demonstrated and current rail operations and safeworking experience in a metropolitan rail network.
- Operational knowledge of the Melbourne metropolitan rail…
- Past and/current experience with rail safety management is desirable.
- Assist third party projects to understand and adhere to all applicable rail and safety…
- Metro Trains is a proud partner in the delivery of major rail infrastructure projects across Melbourne, including the Metro Tunnel Project.
- Knowledge and experience in the rail or logistics industries would be highly regarded.
- Metro is a multi-award winning organisation and we pride ourselves on our…
- Demonstrated working approach to follow work, health and safety and environmental procedures in the rail industry.
- TLIF2080 - Safely access the rail.
- Work with the projects’ design team and rail disruptions team to ensure associated engineering documentation is completed in accordance with the MTM rail…
- Extensive signalling experience with management and/or maintenance of rail signalling infrastructure on rail based projects.
- This is a permanent full-time role.
- Responsible for the implementation of the integrated quality, rail safety, occupational safety and environmental management plan for the Operational Control…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.