Rail Safety $83,800 jobs
- A collaborative team of passionate people who are dedicated to delivering projects that improve the safety and reliability of Melbourne’s rail network.
- Analyse timetable planning and/or real time rail operations data using train service performance to identify service deficiencies.
- Ability to follow occupational health safety and environmental procedures in the rail industry.
- Review and assist in the preparation of SWMS and safety plans,…
- Understanding of rail construction and railways operations.
- This large-scale project will benefit train users, pedestrians, cyclists and drivers by improving…
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in rail industry.
- Metro is a multi-award winning organisation and we pride ourselves on our team of honest, high performing…
- Demonstrated 3+yr experience in HF (rail industry preferred).
- Attending and providing input at risk assessments in support of HF integration into safety…
- Have a positive impact on complex programs and projects that directly improve our safety performance, while enhancing our network reliability.
- Seek and implement innovative methods of improving production and safety.
- Technical tertiary qualification or Certificate IV in a designated rail related…
- You will assist RSA in effectively ensuring system safety assurance requirements on the Metro Tunnel Project.
- This role will include facilitating a relationship…
- Ensuring the Asset Management Objectives align to MTM safety and corporate objectives.
- Have a great impact on programs that will directly improve Melbourne’s…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.