Rail Safety Compliance jobs in Perth WA
You refined by:
Perth WA (undo)
- The new moving block rail system will significantly enhance mine to port throughput, availability and safety.
- The primary responsibility of the Safety Engineer …
- Maintain site safety data and statistics.
- Reporting to the HSSE Manager, the HSSE Advisor is responsible for providing onsite support, knowledge and active…
- Assisting in the management of the work of consultants, ensuring compliance with cost, time, performance, criteria, technical, quality and safety requirements.
- The primary responsibility of the Senior Technical Safety Engineer is to provide rail engineering and systems safety technical advice and lead a team with the…
- The primary purpose of this role is to provide leadership and support for compliance and operational excellence in health, safety and environmental matters.
- Prepare preliminary and detailed designs drawings for engineering projects and ensure project work complies with conditions and parameters set out by Jacobs and…
- Duties & Responsibilities Provide Level 2 technical support to the Signal Technicians on the field during fault response Investigate Signaling and Systems…
$60 - $75 an hour
- Monitors and ensures compliance with required regulations, standards, codes, corporate policies and procedures, including Railway Safety Management and…
- Quality assurance to ensure compliance and safety across supplier contracts.
- Demonstrated experience in CMS, operations and maintenance in the Mining sector,…
- Engineering degree in relevant discipline (preferably rail or civil);
- Proven commitment to safety with a focus on team work and quality;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.