Rail Vacancy jobs
$32 - $40 an hour
- Concrete Cutter required to service our clients in Sydney and all surrounding suburbs.
- The normal scope of works will include all general concrete cutting…
- The new moving block rail system will significantly enhance mine to port throughput, availability and safety.
- The primary responsibility of a Safety Coordinator…
Mount Alexander Shire Council
$78,203 a year
- Perfectly located in Central Victoria, around 30 minutes from Bendigo by car or just 15 minutes by rail, with Melbourne only 90 minutes away, you’ll enjoy a…
- VIE Tunnelling Surveyors - Melbourne Metro H/F.
- Géo / Topo / Métré - Géomètre / Topographe.
- Cross Yarra Partnership (CYP) has been contracted by Rail Project…
- BG&E Resources (BG&ER) is an Australian based engineering services business providing all-encompassing services to resource and industrial sector clients…
- Enjoy a work environment that’s hard to leave – but when you do there’s the light rail just outside.
- Located in the heart of hip and happening Broadbeach ,…
- Company: Prysmian Group S.p.A.
- You will be working for a global leader whose products fall in to the energy and telecom industry.
- Who we are looking for:
- Downer has over 100 years’ experience delivering total rail asset solutions for its passenger and freight customers.
- Job type: Full Time - Fixed Term.
- Experience in ‘brownfield’ rail signalling projects, both conventional signalling and ETCS.
- To provide ability to respond to increased demand in the Queensland…
- This role will be located in Sydney with opportunities to work across transport advisory projects locally and across the broader Advisian business globally,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.