Rail Vacancy jobs
- In the role of Senior Planner (Rail Planning) you will participate in the delivery of major strategic rail planning studies which will underpin the state's…
- Downer has over 100 years’ experience delivering total rail asset solutions for its passenger and freight customers.
- 04 Nov 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time.
Rail Projects Victoria
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- The focus of our Industry Based Learning (IBL) Program is to offer current students the opportunity to take the first step in their career!
- Right now we’re delivering the largest transport infrastructure program this nation has ever seen - $51.2 billion of investment for game-changing projects like…
- Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure,…
- Do you have a disability or mental health condition that is getting in the way of finding suitable employment?
- Casual Work with potential to be ongoing.
- Relevant rail qualifications such as Cert II or III in Rail Infrastructure.
- Previous rail track experience in maintenance, renewals or construction.
$60,000 - $90,000 a year
- Primary Role The main purpose of this role is to carry out detailed signalling designs and assist with signalling projects.
- We offer our team members free meals, free light rail, discounted parking, discounts at our hotels, bars & restaurants.
$66,110 a year
- Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 100 ASX company.
- $66,110.29 + allowances as per EA.
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster.
Be the first to see new Rail Vacancy jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.