Real Estate Agent jobs
You refined by:
Gough Recruitment (undo)
- Learn EVERYTHING you need to know to be a successful Senior Sales agent.
- THE ROLE is working as a Sales Agent, working alongside leading industry professionals…
- This role will see you supporting a team of sales agents.
- Coordinating photo shoots, floor plans, marketing material & agent branding.
$45,000 a year
- At least 6-12 months experience in real estate sales essential.
- Enjoy the backing of a HUGE, successful brand in real estate and the best training in the…
- This is a Receptionist position with an exclusive boutique real estate office that has been operating in the City for the last ten years!
- Be 100% committed to succeed in real estate.
- Our client is a leading independent real estate agency specialising in prestigious properties in the most prominent…
St Kilda VIC
- PA opportunity to a Supportive & Inspiring Director.
- Progress your career in a strong team with excellent culture.
- Salary Plus Commissions - all negotiable.
- Build relationships with solicitors agents & property related disciplines.
- Unlimited exposure into Residential & Commercial valuations.
$55,000 - $60,000 a year
- Boutique chic styled agency | Premium properties.
- Versatile role - PM all rounder | Great networking events.
- $55,000 - $65,000 + Super | Monday - Friday.
Surry Hills NSW
$60,000 a year
- This is a vital position within the team so previous real estate experience is required.
- Prestigious Agency in the Eastern Suburbs.
- You will also ideally have:
South Melbourne VIC
$50,000 - $70,000 a year
- $50,000 - Salary Progression within 6 months.
- Matthew Franke 0418 424 722.
- You wont be pigeon holed into 1 set role with this company.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.