You refined by:
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- This role will be working closely with the busy sales team, you will be required to answer incoming telephone calls, pass accurate messages, greet clients and…
- Our client is an established Dealer of Prestige European vehicles who is committed and dedicated in delivering outstanding value to their customers.
- Previous experience in a high volume corporate reception role (real estate or property experience preferable).
- As the Receptionist you will be responsible for:
Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW
$70,000 a year
- A well-known Government department based in Wollongong is currently seeking to recruit for a competent Administration Officer to provide administrative support…
$27 - $30 an hour
- Managing of the switchboard and any reception duties if need be.
- Stable company with huge autonomy.
- My client are a world class service provider and have had…
- Bridge Consulting is seeking reliable, professionally presented, motivated and customer-focused Corporate Receptionists to work over the Christmas period, on…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Creative media agency requires an experienced Receptionist/PA to join them on a temp basis.
- This is Australia’s largest privately owned media agency who have a…
$28 - $29 an hour
- Previous reception experience in either Real Estate or Property (6 months ideally).
- Established real estate agency with a focus on PM & Sales.
- Seeking a legal secretary experienced in conveyancing.
- Searson Buck is currently seeking a legal secretary experienced specifically in conveyancing and…
- Ability to run a solo reception desk.
- Our Legal Support Desk is busier than ever with excellent opportunities available with top, mid and boutique CBD law firms…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.