You refined by:
Dental Receptionist (undo)
- In return, for your dedication and hard work you’ll be rewarded with an attractive hourly rate and the opportunity to learn and develop your medical reception…
- An exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Dental Receptionist for this progressive, multichair practice in Sydney’s CBD.
- You perform general reception duties and support clinical staff where needed.
- We are looking for a Dental Receptionist to join our friendly vibrant team.
Dream Smiles Dental
North Parramatta NSW
- Dental reception: 1 year (Preferred).
- Our busy dental practice close to North Parramatta is seeking a dental receptionist to work 4-5 week days.
Ocean Grove Dental Clinic
Ocean Grove VIC
- Ideally have at least 3 years of reception experience in the dental field.
- Be motivated to learn and embrace new reception tasks they may not already be…
- Do you see yourselves being a part of fun loving team?
- Dental Precinct is looking for a dental receptionist superstar to join our fun and busy practice!
$50,000 - $70,000 a year
- Assisting with front office tasks as needed (e.g. reception).
- Dentists@Burswood is seeking an experienced, well-presented and motivated Receptionist /Front…
$20 - $30 an hour
- Our team at a boutique dental clinic in eastern suburb is in search of a career minded dental receptionist who knows the value of communication skills and…
Northshore Dental & Oral Health
Pacific Paradise QLD
- ONLY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE.
- Northshore Dental are seeking a Receptionist:
- 2-4 days per peek.
Randwick Dental Care
- Efficient and highly organised individual to perform reception duties.
- A long established practice with a loyal patient base.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.