Receptionist jobs in City of Sydney NSW
ELMO Talent Management Software
- Maintaining receptionist area, boardroom and ELMO Cafe' to professional standard and preparing for company's events.
- What you will be doing:
- We have an unique opportunity for a self-motivated and proactive Corporate Receptionist to join our AECOM team to provide administrative and business support to…
- We currently have a spot on our team for a Corporate Receptionist (on a part-time basis) who will be responsible for providing a professional, polite and…
- JLL has a fantastic opportunity for a professional Corporate Receptionist to join our Australian Head Office, based in gorgeous offices with sweeping city views…
- Macquarie Group Account based in the CBD.
- Fast-paced switchboard role within a corporate environment.
- Access to social events, sport teams, wellbeing and…
$28 - $30 an hour
- To be considered for potential roles you will have previous experience as a Corporate Receptionist, have a confident attitude and have strong attention to…
$50,000 - $75,000 a year
- On behalf of our client, a leading Property Management and Investment firm, we are looking for a Corporate Receptionist to join the business on a temporary…
- At people2people, we are constantly searching for candidates who have previous corporate receptionist experience.
- What you will bring to the role:
$55,000 a year
- First impressions last, and with that in mind we require a highly polished receptionist to manage the reception area of this North Sydney office.
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.